Sunday, September 11, 2011

No Hem Skirt...My New Favorite!

I have been busy sewing this weekend.  I have been making bibs and sandwich wraps.  They are easy to make, but sewing the same thing over and over again can really get tiring.  So I found some fun scraps left over from the blanket I made Cheryl and found it was just enough to make a skirt!  So exciting!  I love finding ways to use my scraps.  I have bins of them because I cannot throw fabric away.  I think I learned this from my Grandma.  With those scraps I made my first No Hem Skirt.  I am in love!  It turned out super cute and took no time to make!  I can't wait for my daughter to wake up this morning and wear it to school.  Now I have to go make another one so my other daughter doesn't feel left out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment