Tuesday, September 20, 2011

God's Task

I love being a stay at home mom.  I get the privilege of being apart of my kid's days, to play, teach, and help them grow.  It has also helped me find my passion in, sewing, crafting, and cooking.  I really do enjoy all the things a domestic house wife is in charge of.  There are days when I do struggle with the importance of my life though.  It is so easy to become jealous and caught up in what others have or are doing.  I have to remind myself that one day at the task God has personally assigned me is better than a thousand days at anyone else's.  I know this is where God wants me to be. 

I hope I can share my ideas with others in similar situations and hear their thoughts.  I love using my sewing and creativity for my family.  It is so much fun making things for my kids that they can use or wear.  It is personalized and lasts so much longer than something from the store.  I am always learning too.  Writing this blog is a new and interesting adventure.  It is also a break from the daily laundry and dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment