Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Unfinished Projects Finished

I mentioned last time that we are moving.  I am in the process of cleaning out closets and rooms.  I am diligently working on my sewing area.  I go through a drawer and find lost fabric and start a new project.  This is how I am cleaning my fabric up.  I am using it!  In my drawer today I found one unfinished quilt top and 2 quilt squares.  So I sewed them up and made 2 quick pillows for my 2 year old. I can't wait for him to wake up from his nap so I can give them to him.  I also finished another quilt last night.  I found a pile of squares and quilt blocks a few weeks ago and made them into the quilt they were supposed to be.  This will be a very special gift so I can't post pictures yet.  But it turned out amazing!  I am having so much fun!  So here are my pillows I made during nap time today!


Side one of the little pillow.  

Side two!  I love that I found these squares because they match his quilted wall hanging in him room perfectly.


This was a quilt I was never very happy with because I didn't like the green.  I think it is great as a pillow case.  Now it is more useful too.  I may need a longer pillow for it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment