Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Sewing Room


Here is my sewing corner.  I finally got it all cleaned up and organized.  I even donated 2 bags of fabric and felt!  The only reason I got it this clean was because our realtor had to take pictures.  We listed our house this Saturday.  Quite a bitter sweet feeling.  I am happy to move back to Arizona, which is home and is where all our family is, but I am also so sad to leave our first house and all of our amazing friends here.  I am praying that our new house will have an extra room so I can still have my sewing space.  I have been quite spoiled with such a large basement where the kids can play and I can sew.




My son Brian made this for me for Valentine's Day.  It is his first hand stitching and probably his last. 


My Sister in Law made this sign for me. I think my plant looks a little sad, but I wanted to show the sign.




No comments:

Post a Comment