Thursday, February 14, 2013

Repurposing Crib Bumper Pad Cover




I am cleaning closets again today.  I just finished the girl's closet.  This is the window in their closet, their closet could almost be a small room!  I found Haley's crib bumper pad cover that I made her crumpled up under a pile of old clothes.  I am sure you can tell it was crumpled. lol  But I had this idea, I think it turned out to be good one, to make it into a valance for their closet. I really didn't want to throw it out or give it away because I had made it.  I love it.  I just need to iron it, but that will have to wait until all the closets are cleaned out.  I have already cleared out 4 bags of clothes to give to the Salvation Army and our neighbor!  I can't believe how much I have just been putting away to go through for another day.


My sweet baby Haley!  In her crib when everything was still brand new.



No comments:

Post a Comment