Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Quilting Day

Last night I got a terrible nights sleep.  I was trying to remember someone's name and then my mind could never rest because I could never remember it!  Anyone else have this happen?  So when I woke up I was to tired to go to the gym and the coffee took awhile to kick in for me.  But once it did and my baby went down for his nap I found some energy!  I finally quilted my little baby quilt I have been working on for months.  I have the binding cut out so I will do that tonight.  

Then I started quilting my Star Wars quilt.  I pinned it yesterday so it was all ready to go.  It is a full size quilt so it is going to take me days to finish quilting it.  It is pretty hard to squeeze it through.  I was thinking about sending it in to be quilted because of the size.  But we really don't have extra money for it.  I know I can do it, it will just take time and lots of arm strength!  







No comments:

Post a Comment