Friday, May 18, 2012

A Beautiful Letter Art Journal


My Haley is almost 4.  I was thinking about how next year will be my last year at home with her and then off to kindergarten!  I really want to remember these days with her at home.  Today we created this beautiful art journal.  I took a handful of computer paper, folded them in half and then stapled the binding.  Then I played with my scrapbooking paper and fabric and ribbon to create the cover.  I love it!  Her and I are going to write in this together.  I would like this journal to help her learn her letters and help me cherish our days together.  




***UPDATE***

We are having fun creating in Haley's Letter Art Journal.
Haley is learning to cut, write, sound out, paint, and decorate letters.


 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment