Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Peanut Butter Oreo Brownie

I found this yummy recipe on Instructables and had to try it.  It has all the ingredients I love!  Oreos, peanut butter and brownie!  I thought it would be fun to do with my 3 year old today.  They were so easy to make and they tasted amazing!


Peanut Butter Oreo Brownie Recipe

1 Box Brownie Mix
Oreo Cookies
Creamy Peanut Butter

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 12 muffin cup baker with paper liners.  I made 18 total. 

Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Spread 1 teaspoon of peanut butter over 2 Oreo cookies and stack them on top of each other. Place oreo stacks into the cupcake lined muffin cups. 

Spoon some brownie batter over the oreos till the cookies are covered. 

Bake for 20 minutes, until brownies are cooked through. I had to bake mine for 25 minutes.  Let cool completely then serve. (I couldn't wait for them to "completely" cool!  They smelled so good, I was too tempted. They tasted great!)



The first batch out of the oven!


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment