Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Skirts And Frayed Flower

I was up all night last night determined to get two skirts and matching shirts made!  I wanted my girls matching and all dressed up for the pumpkin patch. (I bought an already made shirt for my oldest boy and made a little boy shirt for my baby, they were not forgotten.)  I made these twirly skirts with Riley Blake fabric.  I love them! I Love the colors of fall.  I bought the shirts at Target and took matching fabric from the Riley Blake Halloween Panel and cut out the pumpkins and appliquéd them on.  Then I found this great tutorial on frayed flowers from Maize Hutton and used a scrap I was going to throw away to dress the shirt up.  I love it!  It really adds a lot to the plain shirts.  I think I found my new favorite thing!









No comments:

Post a Comment