Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Finished Binding and More To Do

I finished the binding for my table runner.  I am so happy with it and that it is done!





On Fridays I work at our local quilt shop.  We just got this Tool Time Northcott Fabric Quilt Panel in and matching fabric.  So I put a couple borders on it at the store and then quilted it at home.  It is such cute and fun boy fabric.  I used flannel for the back and no batting so it is a light blanket, perfect for the summer.  The quilt shop will hang it up for the customers to see what we have in stock.  Binding is all that is left for this one.  



This Avlyn Solar System Panel I also got from our shop, but I bought it and it is for Brian's birthday.  I love this panel and it glows in the dark!!!  I bought black fusible stabilizer, stabilized the top and then quilted it to black fabric.  I just need to put binding on this one too.  This one will hang on Brian's wall. So for his birthday he is getting a Star Wars quilt, 2 Star Wars pillow cases, and this wall hanging!  He is also getting some fun toys.  I will post pictures of everything completed after his birthday.  For now everything is in hiding.


No comments:

Post a Comment