Monday, December 5, 2011

Baby Mary's Quilt


I have been working on this baby quilt for at least a month now!  It is for my husband's friend who recently had a baby girl.  I saw a picture of it somewhere and created my own from what I remembered.


I took some applique flowers that I had on my machine and then created them into boquets.

I was also able to use some baby fabric that I have had for sometime, waiting for the right idea to come along for it.  I fussy cut the cute little baby sayings, made a few pin wheels and mixed in some other squares for the block section.


Then personalized it with the babies name and birthdate.  This would look so cute hanging on the wall above the crib.  I am going to try to figure out how to make this for a boy so I can have one too!  I am so happy with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment