Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter 2013


This was a very relaxed Easter for me this year.  I did not sew any dresses, purses, skirts, or make any baskets.  I haven't actually been sewing at all again.  I really don't know why I go through these spurts...anyways. Our Easter was a very special day for our family and I hope it was for yours too.



Here is my beautiful daughter, Kylie.  She got a bible study in her Easter basket and went right to working on it.  She wants to sit right next to me while I do my bible studies.  I hope she always has a hunger to learn more about God and grow a relationship with Him.



My little Haley is growing up so fast!  I feel the toddler in her fading very fast!



Such sweet sisters and friends!





My boys!  I don't think Jacob's hair will ever behave...fits his personality completely! 






The Easter Egg Hunt:
Had to be indoors because of rain, but it was still lots of fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment