Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Quilting for Photography


I have an amazing photographer friend from the time I spent living in Germany.  She actually started her carrier as the photographer for the post there.  This is how I met her.  She took pictures of my oldest when he was just 18 months. I wish I had some of those pictures to show.  Here are a few photo props I made for her.  Her pictures are way cuter than mine with the sweet little babies in them.  All of her pictures are amazing and I suggest you check them out at Shannon Lankford Photography.

Here is my picture from my sewing away day.



And here is another quilt I made her.  I think the sweet little baby outshines the quilt in this one! 


I love this one too.  The flowers she is wearing matches the quilt perfectly! 

Shannon really knows how to use color and style in her pictures!  I need to learn how to take better pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment