Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Beginnings


     These last few weeks have been busy.  Trying to sell a house with 4 kids living in it is not easy.  My free time for the computer has been used up by extra cleaning.  It still has not sold either which means I must keep cleaning.  We have also had a lot of snow days which makes cleaning even harder.  But  I know God has a plan for us and this house.  In His perfect timing it will sell.  I am learning to be patient...again.  

     Here is Jacob, my 2 year old who is now a Puggle in AWANAs.  He loves it and is always so excited to wear his shirt.  This was also hat day.  So proud of my little Jacob.  He is really coming along with speech therapy.  He consistently uses 2 word phrases now and is able to move his tongue more and more.  He has very low muscle tone in his tongue and just in January was not able to touch the roof of his mouth!  Now he can and he can stick his tongue out!  I have to remind myself all the time about these great improvements he has made for himself and not worry about how long of a road we have ahead.



We did manage to find time to paint our Easter Eggs.  Thankful for those snow days!  





We also had the neighborhood kids over to make our Resurrection Rolls.  They all really enjoyed the bible story, making them, building lego soldiers, playing with friends and eating the rolls they made.  Great memories!



No comments:

Post a Comment