Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter Purse

I haven't been able to update all of my sewing projects I have done the last month.  I have been so busy getting ready for Easter and then recovering from Easter.  We just finished spring break too and I can finally feel life slowing down.  So one thing that I am super proud of is that I taught myself how to put in a zipper!  It was actually super easy and I don't know what I was so afraid of.  I really wanted to make little purses to match my daughter's Easter dress.  I loved the clutch from the Noodlehead blog.  I followed her tutorial to make this super cute purse.  I just added ric rac ribbon for a little strap.  I also made a purse for me, but that will have to wait for my next post.

My 1st zipper!

And it works!

Super Cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment