Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Chubby Charmer Vacation Bag






I can't believe 2012 is already here!  I am still recovering from an amazing Christmas vacation back home in Arizona.  We just finished putting all of our clothes away and put the suitcases back into the attic.  We have all settled back into our old routines and feeling a little bit normal again.  And now it is time to start thinking ahead in this New Year!  I think that is really the point of New Year Resolutions.  To get you thinking about what you are going to do differently and how you will make this new year better.

Is anyone's resolution to take more vacations?  If I could this would be mine!  My mom and dad are world travelers and always going somewhere.  For their Christmas gift I made them a great beach/traveling bag!  It fits everything you need for the beach.  I know because I made one for me last summer.  It fit everything our family of 6 needed for a long day at the beach.

The pattern is called The Chubby Charmer Tote by Quilts Illustrated.

Front View.  All fabric is from Hawaii!  I love this bag.  


Side View

Inside! 


I made one for cousin's twin girls.  They wanted to be different so one had hers done in stripes.





No comments:

Post a Comment